Below is an interview I did with Dr. B.J. Kale, son of Dr. Michael Kale Inventor, Publisher, Philosopher, Lecturer, Writer, Scientist, Researcher and The World’s Leading Authority on Upper Cervical Specific Knee-Chest Technique as taught to him by Dr. Lyle Sherman, protege of Dr. BJ Palmer.
In this interview, Dr. Kale discusses:
- How his dad, was abandoned by the side of the road at 5 years of age.
- How his dad was mentored by and worked with Dr. Lyle Sherman.
- What it means to “…Ride in the truck with Kale.”
- Where did “TIC” come from.
- Where did “Brain Stem Specialist” come from.
- What it’s like teaching specific chiropractic worldwide.
- How to live your life by the principle “Is the line straight?”
This was a fantastic interview to conduct, and is as much about how to build a legacy as it is about specific chiropractic. Please enjoy.