Dr. Allen is 89 years old, and an upper cervical living legend.
At 12 years of age Dr. Allen had an accident that left him paralyzed for almost 2 and a half years.
He was literally found by Dr. John Grostic, who adjusted his atlas, and within seconds he had feeling in his legs, and in a short while had enough strength to walk.
He decided right then that he wanted to become a chiropractor, and he went to Palmer, and graduated at 18 years of age.
In this interview, Dr. Allen shares with me:
- His early days growing up in Michigan.
- His paralysis and experience with Dr. Grostic.
- His experience with BJ Palmer.
- Some truly miraculous cases he was involved in.
- Stories of presenting chiropractic to the United Nations.
- The story of the origin of his industrial pre-screening program.
- And he Even shares how he was The Original Culligan Man’s chiropractor.
Dr. Allen is truly a treasure, who has lived a lot of upper cervical chiropractic history, and I really enjoyed talking with him.