Below is an interview I conducted with Dr. Stan Pierce Jr. of St. Petersburg, FL.
Dr. Stan has been a chiropractor since 2000, and in that short period of time has contributed quite a bit to the upper cervical community.
Dr. Stan is:
- Son of Dr. Stan Pierce Sr. founder of the Advanced Orthogonal Techniques and Procedures (AOTP)
- Seminar director of the AOTP program
- Discoverer & lead researcher of the Head Height Angle
- Developer of the Axial X-ray
- A fourth generation upper cervical chiropractor
- Director of Doctors at Pierce Clinic of Chiropractic in St. Petersburg, FL
In this interview we discuss, the story behind Dr. Pierce and Dr. Sweat, and the AO/AOTP split. We discuss Dr. Stan’s family history in upper cervical chiropractic, going all the way back to B.J. Palmer. We discuss the advancements that have been made in upper cervical, and what’s on the table for the future.