Below is a great interview with Dr. Kirk Eriksen.
Dr. Eriksen is very well known within the chiropractic community, and is an upper cervical doctor, licensed in Alabama and Georgia and has been in private practice since 1991. He is the vice president of the Society of Chiropractic Orthospinology, which teaches and certifies doctors in the Grostic Procedure of precision spinal care.
In addition, Dr. Eriksen:
Has been appointed to the College of the Upper Cervical Spine, a five-member board responsible for developing a curriculum and administering tests for a 300-hour Diplomate of the Upper Cervical Spine postgraduate program; was awarded “Chiropractor of the Year” by the Alabama Chiropractic Council (ACC) in 1997 and in 2004 by The Society of Chiropractic Orthospinology; was designated as “Researcher of the Year” for 2006 by the World Chiropractic Alliance; is a renowned lecturer and has taught around the world on various topics; has published several research studies; is the author of two landmark books: Upper Cervical Subluxation Complex, A Review of the Chiropractic and Medical Literature and his latest textbook, Orthospinology Procedures: An Evidence-Based approach to Spinal Care.
In this fascinating interview Dr. Eriksen discusses his early life, including;
- A connection to the icon Buford Pusser.
- How his high school football experience rivals that of the movie “Facing The Giants.”
- How he was introduced to chiropractic. How he decided to pursue upper cervical chiropractic.
- His experience as a student of Dr. John Grostic.
- His early practice experience.
- What it’s like to author and have published a major text book.
- And much more.
Dr. Eriksen is a great storyteller; we talked for over 2 hours, and I know you’ll love this interview.